Our name “Middleburg Community Charter School” truly encapsulates the values upon which the school was founded—by the community of Middleburg for the greater community of Loudoun County families and students.
While the county provides approximately $13,000 per student, our school is committed to providing opportunities unlike other public schools, which is why additional private support is so important and allows us to make possible:
- Extra teacher assistants in the classroom
- Personalized learning
- Technology, art, music, language, and dance
- Year-round curriculum with innovation intersessions
- Field trips and project-based learning opportunities
- Customized bus transportation hubs that provide access from around the county
- Inspired, creative teachers that instill a love of learning in our students
Please join us with a gift to MCCS, each gift is essential to the programming and staff that makes our school unique:
- A gift of $1,000 to support 4 weeks of intersession
- A gift of $500 to support music, art, language and dance
- A gift of $250 to support small class sizes and personalized learning
- A gift of $100 to support a love of learning like no other
MCCS is a 501(c)(3) entity and contributions made to the school are tax deductible.